Saturday, April 08, 2006

it's friday!
2 more days and i'll need to say byebye to the cc.
the cc aunties and uncles. =(
the everytime will came and ask if we have eaten uncle =(
the every wed badminton uncle 'cute tee' =(
the white hair ahgong i love on wed =(
the muscular badminton uncle =(
the MP's helper guy that will wave at me whenever he came =(
the indian member of the cc =(
the tall guy with nice hair =(
the 2 permanent cleaner uncles =(
the marble eye baby n ah gong!!! =(
the dancing aunties =(

and those uncles n aunties that are nice to me. lols

even my superviser said i seems to be making alot of uncles and aunties friends over at the cc. hahahahaha
the cute tee uncle even ask me to play badminton. lols!

hmmm hmm.

thurs.
was on the way to hosp(my parents)
so i drop by at far east ne.
gotten fred perry bag xD
(huiqi:hohoho.i get the bag i like 1st =p. cannot say i ps u. cos i'm still waiting for u to buy together.dont worry ne~!)
the guy is funny.
he asked if im eyeing on that bag for the 1st time.
and then he let me chose a free badge :D
and said that he that day woke up early so open shop early.
if not i wont be getting any chance to get my bag that day.
shopping alone ne =p
while waiting for parents ma
then gotten a shade and 2 socks. =)

ive got to really control my money.
shall just spent my last 100+ on my last bits and pieces of the things i want le

liqi was back from thai le! =D
hehehehehe =)

last bits and pieces of things i wanna get :
-tops
-shoe(mayb)

then met up wif bingxian at the evening.
lols. funny time. we knew each other for 2yrs+
and we havent met up once. lols.
im his tcher ne
hoho.
passed him my notes for him to study.
=D

he's tall ar. i still tot he small size ne =p

fri.
today. work as usual.
back to 2 ppl in a shift.
i really need to sue him for abusing small kid.
=.=
and he's a pro.
i really can win him in any games we played.
hais... =(

tmr is sat! marble eye baby!!!!!!!! =D

No comments: