Thursday, June 09, 2005

had the english seminar today. at the beginning wasn't feel like going cus everyone kind of say that we must wear formal and wear jeans go.then kind of like no mood to go already. so met up wif liqi n liting first.then on the bus journey,liqi n me was keep thinking not to go,not to go.lolx.

then we reach the power station.we just walked in the auditorium intending to just acc liting first.who knows,that lady didn't mind what we wear and was friendly to us.so we decided to go in the end.lolx. ><

other schools was wearing sch uniform except us.cant imagine wad it will be like if we wear our sch uniform.lolx.then find seats to sit down and up above got a bunch of guys kept shouting 'moshi moshi' and 'kawaii neh' and like shouting out for me but im unsure so din care them.

first part of the talk was by mr steve bird. so deadly boring and making me wanna sleep.but the second part is really interesting.it was by mr anthony green.it's much mure interesting that the first part.lolx.the way he talked make us all laughed.

then after that went to cine cathay to eat.ate at suki ramen.the ramen wasn't really like ramen.lolx. then huiqi paid for us first. wah~ lolx then huiqi wanna go home first )= so she went home alone first.sorry cant acc u home wor! then we went to heeren.went to converse to buy my sneaker cos my mum keep nagging le.my sneaker was so torn n dirtied =P. saw the pair i wanna but dont have my size.the smallest is only 6 and i wear like 4 or 5.then they helped me to called to other nearby outlets to help me reserve. they helped me called to bugis outlet and managed to help me reserve the last one. then went to the wallet shop and liting n me bought pencil case.

then decided to went to bugis to get my shoe.long time din went there then seems very unfamilar to me.was very tensed up at there.cos scared bumped into his fren that know me.so i keep grab onto my fren n tell her to walk slower.cos liqi always walk so fast.=.- then saw his bro n his bro gf.then managed to get my shoe and went home.

alighted at my station and found out liqi's ezlink card still wif me.so took lrt to bp to pass to her and took the whole route.lolx.reached home was so humid n hot.arwwwf! so tired now. gona go slp le. tata (=

No comments: