Thursday, July 28, 2005

a GREAT GREAT day today =D
im super hyper today, dunno why.

day starts with morning assembly.
i laughed till wanna die by wad mrs yeo said.

then free period.liqi's relative is
relief teacher of the day. hmmm..
then secretly ate something during
free period.

after that is ss. ms may tan reacted
so agitated lidat.
then chem practical.
im too high during that.
before goin into the lab,zuraimi called
out to me. scary~
jumping ard, running ard, playing ard.
gosh~. then clean my testtube holder
halfway and heard hweekee saying abt
fireworks then i jump over and join
in the chat.lolx

then recess, told edmund to help me
buy lemontea. =D so nice of him.
then english.go through the tys compre
in the alst 20 mins. then those nvr do
go out of my class. im one of them!lolx
only me edwin n jasmen.
then started to chat outside and i dont
wanna go in to the classroom.
omg! vocab log 620 by tmrw.
rushing like mad. havent finish.=/
DEAD!

then geo, tiring!
poa.. relaxing.
then yeay! go home.

went to fajar mac wif
hweekee,shiqi,huping,
liting me and liqi
all of us ate fish mcdippers cos $2 only!
my fav!!! lolx.
then while i was eating one, i eat halfway
and dump the half-biten dipper into
curry sauce and dunno got carried away
by wad.then i took another new piece
and when i wanted to dip the curry sauce
i got a shock! i saw my half-biten dipper
still in the curry sauce.=.-
slow and stupid me.

then went home. god! having massive
stomachace while walking home.
pain till wanna die.lolx!
*yawn* gona slp now.
gave up doing vocab log

No comments: