Monday, August 01, 2005

MONDAY.
monday;monday blue

things aren't wad they suppose to be.
things turned out badly.BADLY
which i dont expected it to happen.
but wad to do? wad done have been done.
i cant turn back the time.
and stopped myself from making that mistake.
wad done had been done.outcome is BAD.
wad to do?
blame myself. for my
stupidness;unreasonable;dumb.

highlight of the day.
the eng presentation.
so scary.
gosh~!
then it's my turn!
but turn out to be relaxing.
and im nervous till i didn't talked
much about the news.
in the end, i guess i talked more
about my personal opinions
than the news.
well. 15. not bad :D
fun fun fun fun =)
fuu- fuu- fuu-

then had free period.
today wasn't my day totally.
haix. things went all messy.
but still alright in class :D
haix.

my vocab log are UNDONE yet.

No comments: