Saturday, January 28, 2006

no more working. miss taka n my collegues.
ahaha. but the chalet deal is still on.
shermaine ,szeyuen n me gona be the organiser. muahaha =P

thurs.there's this weird guy came to take my no.
sher saw it. =.-' . xavier from the selling those chi cushion cover stall.
right infront of the bear's stall. =X

ytd.
closing. tired! just woke up and have to rush down to taka square to help out cos ornaments outside lack of people. tired =S. then whole day survive on only pancake. = . szeyuen waiting for her boy so she have kindof like OT. lolx.

that xavier guy asked me for dinner. but too bad, my batt flat. nobody can even contact me.
jasmen and noa was at taka n contacted me. but too bad. i cant reply =X

then clear out and pass the remaining oranges outside. then chuanyi said gona pass to the laksa aunty. so we both go together. and i know what's his intention. lolx!

did closing until 12+. so many stuff. then need to push trolleys. 2 person to one trolley. then push together in a row. like train. then sijin keep bumping into small accidents.
the loading bay there is dark n kindof scary. lolx.

tired~ father came to fetch me home. then not really going home straight. accompanied to supermarket to get goods for new year .=.- tired~


today.
yeay.. finally i can rest at home the whole day. lolx. today is new year's eve. =D

No comments: