Tuesday, March 14, 2006

14th march 2006.
japan's White Valentine's day.

13th march 2006:

went out with shiqi and liqi.
sorry to shiqi & liqi :
if i make u two rush till no time to shop at orchard. am really sorry!
treat u guys someday. k? =)

went to orchard. managed to change the tee.
and i wanna get the adidas sling bag!

no money. so didn't shop much. shall bear till april.
then can go shop with huiqi.

then went down to tanjong pagar to find huiqi.
pass my timesheet to her. thanks ! in advance =)

then went to cityhall. shopped at marinasquare.
wanna get lq coq sportif bag in army pattern!
saw that at suntec..

then shop here and there.
shiqi n liqi went home by bus
and me by MRT.

freaking tired during the ride.
hmmmm... =)

birthday is just few mths away...

and i havent got my enrollment package.

my bday wish list shall be out soon

lols....

being lame here.

14th march 2006:
work. was in a super blur mode in the morning.
cause of lots of weird dreams last night.
blur mode till i forgot to bring my pencilbox to work.
arwfff!!!!!!!
and recalled many many things.
not good ones, is those exteme bad ones.
hais.
i feel like wanting to change a brand new me
and shall change a new skin too.
i found myself with lots of pimples and scars.=.=
eeeek!

then at night. we packed kindof early =X
and that stoopid sebas in total black came find us.
and his panda eyes. eyeliner make his eyes look black can.
lols!

tired. and super moody after that.
lucky am better now after a shower.

no matter what, im happy that i still got friends.

i just cant say out my sorrows and prefer to keep it at my heart since young.

No comments: