Thursday, June 15, 2006

hoho. now then read this on shiqi's blog.
since nothing better to do, i shall try it out then. muhahahah


7 random facts bout me:

1.im super emotional
2.im super sensitive
3.i love to eat!
4.road is my enemy
5.i still play with toys :D
6.i sleep when im moodless or sad
7.i love my friends alot alot alot

7 things that scares me:
1.worms!!
2.being alone
3.being hurt
4.the bad memories that no one understand
5.alone in dark scary places
6.lost of loved ones
7.diahoreas -.-

7 habits that must be fulfilled everyday:
1.eat
2.online
3.sms
4.toliet time
5.sleep
6.watch tv
7.daydreaming

5 things I like the most:
1.japanese stuff
2.cute toys
3.fashion
4.friends
5.family

7 things i say the most:
1.ya ok ok
2.can ar
3.diao
4.eh?
5.hahaha
6.dots
7.really?

7 people i want to do this:
1.NOA SAM. lol!
2.yvonne
3.jiajuan
4.guishan
5.anyone who wants to try
6.anyone who wants to try
7.anyone who wants to try




No comments: