Thursday, April 26, 2007

it's raining this morning.
thinking back...
and saw kindergarten kids wearing slippers walking
to school with either parent or maid just makes me think back.

when im young, i too experienced too before.
mommy will bring me to school. and she'll let me
wear raincoat whenever it's rainy days.
then i got to wear slippers to sch. and mom will
carry my socks, sch shoes and my bag.

then when reaching the PAP kindergarten,
neighbours' child and i and some other kids
will sit at one side to change into sch shoes and take off
our raincoat.
then wave bye bye to mommy and aunties will like chit chat
together.

this is it. =)
kindergarten life whenever it's rains and have to go school.
HAHA.

even when up till pri 1 or 2. my mom and other moms did the
same way too.

then until pri 3 and up a little. whenever it rains and it's sch
dissmissal, father will come into the crowded sch with umbrella.
lots of parents were also doing that. it's sometimes hard to spot
for parents. and sometimes when almost all students with their
parents had gone, and i still cant see my father coming.
i'll then feel scared and wanna cry. -.-

okie. laugh ba. LOL





im somehow worried now. cause somehow smthg has change
a little bit. maybe i think too much again. but it's just
different.

im just controlling too much some of the times, or most of the times.
im being unreasonable. dunno what's wrong with me -.-
=( worries~

No comments: