Wednesday, July 11, 2007

i think or it is an early Friday the 13th
for me TODAY despite the fact that i saw rainbow this morning
when reaching school.

badday badday badday badday badday badday.

i told huiqi this morning that," wah~ rainbow. maybe today is our good day"

but no no!

early in the morning get naggings and naggings.
then after all. all is ok.
except that im troubled about some siew mai thingy.

later in the day, we dropped siew mai.
and i decided to pay for some of the siew mai.
so i took out my wallet standing at the counter whereby
customers always stand.
pouring out all the coins and paying and counting.
then for dunno what and how and why which i CANT rmb anything
at all,

i went to the storeroom to count the disgusting vomitting siew mais.
and when im back to pay.

SHIT! my wallet is gone.
worst part is, i cant really rmb where the specific place i placed my wallet at
shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.
searched HIGH and low for my dearly wallet.
rubbish bins, store room and the counter tons of time.
but my wallet is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goneeeeeeeeeeeee =(

OMG!

cash of like 40. cashcard of like 10+. and nyp student ezlink(which i nvr use before)
STUPID STUPID STUPID.

i dunno what's going on with me.
smell too much of the siew mai or troubled too much by the siew mai
and over stressed or dunno wad laaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

it just slipped out of my mind totally. and i TOTALLY forgotten where i
put my wallet.

omg. it's like sudden loss of memory.
i just cant remember anything.
OMG!

not only that, im behaving like a non-motivated person today.
acting madly and weirdly.
no motivation to work today.

been siao-ing today.
i cant take it.

IM STRESS~
OMG!

my hard earn saving for this week is gone gone gone and GONE.
=(

OH MY!

im not in my mind today.

anyway, today mr sim is funny.
when i called him and told him that he do not need to come down anymore.
he laughed and said he's alr on the way. LOL


omg. it is just not my day.
thinking of not getting scolded, in the end when i manage to come up
with an idea to clear it,
my wallet is gone!~ =(

stupid ppl that steal my wallet. my wallet, my money. =(


and then....

Monday was like hell for all of us.
we worked from morning all the way to 10pm at night.
10 and slightly abit over.

OMG! this is definitely more than torturing us.
sick

No comments: