Wednesday, September 26, 2007

EVERYBODY.
luckily, i never turn into a retard.

suppose to be on flexi during tues.
happily enjoying my wonderful tues.
plus it's been a really really long time
since i met up with love. which is like....
dunno how many donkey days and weeks
bcos of this attachment.
LOL.

and the long is not those 3 days or 5 days.
it's like i think weeks already.
LOL.
and then, people say it's u n h e a l t h y.
haha.

but tada.
i woke up in the morning realising that
i've got sore throat and high fever.
deng deng. -.-

the previous night, i found my throat to be
uncomfortable.
bad feelings of going to be sick.
and tada.
it is really SICK.

on a wonderful tuesday morning.

sucha wasted. :(

sick sick sick.

went to thomson plaza early in the morning.
then received a call from YIPING.
she called to report a news to me. which is
SARAH miss me too much to the extent she called YIPING my name.
LOL.
that call is really funny and i enjoyed receiving that call.
then YIPING ended the call by saying she'll call when she
receives any latest news.
haha!!!!
:D
both of them are cute and funny.
i'm happy to receive their call.
haha.
cos it's smthg sweet though the content is not sweet at all.
and i miss yiping when she's crazy.
it can give my stomach some exercise. :)

then went to catch chuck and larry that movie.
at amk hub.

after that,
much discomfort and temperature is going higher and higher.
deng deng deng -.-

so dont feel like going to town anymore.

luckily love is around if not i'll become a retard.
LOL.
love took great care of me ytd
and i felt warmth and really appreciate it alot :D
very comfortable to be a patient.
LOL
the pain isn't really that painful with him around.
though im burning like somebody near the sun.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D <3>to my friends,
thanks for wishing me health. :D
appreciate it!!

p.s: i bet sarah must be missing me until wanna die alr.
LOL.

no worries! im going back tmrw!

sometimes i feel that im a weirdo.
LOL.
i dont share problems,
i dont talk about it.
i dont open my that little window to my friends.
all i do with my friends is have fun, joke around,
and "clown-ing" for them and to be there for them.
so weird huh.
i guess this is why i hardly have friends
that comes to me for some inner and heart to heart talks.
or even some inner secrets.
or people becoming my soul mate.
i realise that i dont really have friends that's in the inner extent.
maybe bcos i dont open that window to my friends?
cause i scared they will mock at me,
they'll look at me in a weird manner,
or simply there's no chance or opportunity for me to do so.
i think opening that window or by sharing some problems of mine
is a very difficult task for me.
that's why sometimes i rather not to say it and just keep it.
much easier huh.
but by doing this, i think i wont have a friend that could
be my soulmate
is this good or is this bad?
hmmmmmm.
moreover, i think i spend too much time and energy in
building strong foundation to my friendship so history wont repeat
until i overlook that i should spend more time in building up
soulmate quality with my friends.
also, i just could hide my feelings away so well when with my friends
and with in school.
it's like a ting ting automatic switch when im with my friends.
i can hyper around and joke around.
then back home alone,
ting ting back to the feeling when i have some problems.
i think i am way too complicated person which one hard to understand
it's a hard task for me to express things out cause im not
good in expressing myself through words.
deng deng -.-
up to 18years in life, i still dont know where and how.
through the past experience i had,
im already very content when i can have good friends that's
always by my side and wont neglect me.
but now the problem is, i couldn't go into a further extent with them =/
one word: how.

No comments: