Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Torment
Torture
Tremor
Treasure
Trust 141% + 40% Jealousness

Projects strive me alive yet could be stressful to handle them
am making sure that every project is on the track so that it wouldn't
be a rush at the end.

I couldn't describe how much feelings of being relieved and happy i am on tuesday.
I really couldn't, for once i thought i've dropped down into a deep pit never to climb back again
due to my bad foundation where i didn't think of.
a point of line where i am losing yet holding a small % of hope and feelings.
i THANK. REMEMBER the MOMENT.
i really got to thank and i must strive a change. :)
no empty sentences made this time round.
hereby by me.
been through and seen through, i somehow start to think differently.

i know trust can overcome everything.

thanks dearly,
and thanks to my friend.

due to hectic shedule, i failed to reply SARAHJANE in time
and failed to reply to minjun in time.

wouldn't been updating that often now.

No comments: