Friday, April 11, 2008

okay.
counting down to 2more weeks.
omgosh. that's really really really really fast.

today's last day for those SP IA student.

and soon, 2 more weeks and it's my turn.

by then, got lots of things to settle.

i need to back up all my emails and stuff
prepare everything and my task before i leave.

not forgetting that report.

which my colleagues asked me a really good question.

"did you learn anything here?"

then giving me that kind of look.

HAHAHA.

im getting no life.
:

so 2 more weeks to year3.

what to say. only 2 word: time flies.
really.

i'll miss school.
thinking that far when im like havent even start my year 3 life.

sad life.

LOL.

i said no to 2 ferrero rochers today.
hahahahaha.
i scared they may put some medicine inside for me to eat.
LOL

goodnight ppl. enjoy your weekends :]

No comments: