Sunday, November 09, 2008

i SCREWED my blog up. LOL

this explains why for afewdays, if you guys happened to enter my blog,

you see no words but only pictures and songs.


which im fed up with myself .

just because im too excited to insert in the songs, i accidently deleted some codes

and caused my blog entries to be like jumping around and gone.


and worse is.........


this is my first ever time that i changed my blogskin.

that blogskin you guys seen for years were the one that i started using when

i started blogging. which is like........ sec 2 or sec 3. OMG.


and i just told guishan that..

im just an old folk that uses things for damn long and cant bear to part with it

unless it's spoilt till cant use.


and im seriously sad about it.


no more cute photos which i insert myself all around the years.


so... still editing under progress. kinda lazy to. (:


and no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


katekyo hitman reborn will be stop airing on 19th nov @ ch 56 and it will be replaced by another new show.


but that anime have not end yet -.-


and i soooooooo prefer the anime in chinese to japanese because it sounds lamer, funnier and cuter.


omg. my LAMBO. :(((


should anyone know where i can watch it with chinese dubbed, pleaseeeeee let me know!

that stupid cow - LAMBO.

No comments: