Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Chinese Niu Year (:
with prosperity, health, luck and wealth.

for once, it's like a short break to me. during this new year.

entrepreneurship's report FINALLY done.
omg. it's a pain.
it is really just that pain.
but now, it's all over and it's a new year!
and i love the video my group has make as our ad.
it's just so nice till i dont get sick watching it over 10times a day!

Svcsmarketing,
qualitymgt,
integratedmktgcomm,
personalselling,
int.mktg up next REAL soon.
like the next week. oh my!
the whole of next week.

and it's all not yet 1/2 done. :)

with ED day coming up this coming saturday.

so Mr. Moo, do wish me with all the luck and bull load of energy.
buahahaha.

anyway, last minute cny shopping. not me but my cousin.
got to accompanied to squeeze with the crowd on saturday.
YES, s a t u r d a y.
she's a great spender somehow.
then we went to the esplanade for huayi festival. (:
the band's bravo.
and then we dunno-how-and-why we got the timing so just right,
we are able to catch the river hongbao's opening ceremony with the firecrackers
and some sparks of tiny fireworks. (:
it's cool Mr. Moo.

then. all the laughing infront of the TV alone these few days that my mom kept questioning
what on earth i can watch tv and kept laughing.
-.-

that's about it.
lastly, happy chinese new year once again!
it's the 2nd day only. there's still 13more days! :)

happy people. with the oranges, goodies, red stuff, ang baos, new clothes, dishes, fishes, etc.

to class:
regarding the graduation "project", do contact me should you have any suggestions or ideas.
zara just prompt me with one (:
mail me!

No comments: