Tuesday, April 19, 2005

okiex.back to my life where i blog everyday. =.-
please relink me as my old address got problem.thankiex (=

school todae.well,todae isn't my day at all. had feelings that my day will go wrong somehow and i will be very unlucky todae.kinda spoil my mood for todae+im very tired.i also dunno why =/
lessons are still ok and then cme.well,somehow things kinda happen and hope it will be ok by now! it kinda scared me =S jus hope it will be ok (=

then after school went school straight.omg!arwff! that stoopid hot weather.humid+hot.
making me hafing headache n like heatstroke=X zzzz. got home wasn't feeling well.headache n sick. arwff!
then my forehead got cut by smthg that got blade. i accidently cut it.=/ so pain. arghh
todae jus isn't my day...=(

then had nap till 7++ then do hmwrk as usual. listen to orange range's song. nice nice(=
kiex. gona end here. cant imagine next week will be the start of mid year exams ler. jus realised that in sch todae=.-

No comments: