Sunday, April 24, 2005

yday went to lot 1.intend to go orchard but in the end nope.cause we were kinda tired.Liting n her aunt went to orchard to watch movie.then we three went to lot 1.tot that i could finally clear my debts but now still owe shiqi lerr. cus of aijisen. dotx. lolx. ate ramen n i was the slowest to finish =.-

then went to shop ard and there's this guy who asked my no. again. =.-
then liqi laughed again cause she always know about it beforehand than me and she din even tell me to run away or wad then that guy called out to me. zzzz. so i jus type no no. quickly without checking, so if that no. is wrong,it's not my fault. lolx.

liqi always know it beforehand. after that guy had gone,she said she knew that the guy is coming after me when we walked pass them. that time also lidat. we were at the mac after sport's day and then liqi was behind me that time.and i was SERIOUSLY cok ear that i dunno even know they kept calling me and liqi heard it. then she nvr told me =.- and when i was adjusting my socks to be lower,then a guy pop infront of me which scared n shocked me. so that guy din managed to get my no. cus that time if i gave, i'll be killed by koala bear damny seriously.there was oso this time when a sch guy ask for my no., i oso din know abt it.=.-

so.. liqi always knew it beforehand than me. argh~ cus im cok eye n cok ear.so she said she promised she will tell me next time. =/

so went home after we shopped and shiqi was carrying big bag of presents. lolx. seemed like she's the one buying lotsa things but not for her,is for her sis and hp's bday present. lolx. so i helped her to carry oso na. im GOOD. lolx

got home was kinda tired. din play popjam todae.so followed my mum to go my cousin's chalet as my mum came home to get clothes as she was staying overnight there wif my bro.
then got home from the chatlet at 1++. damny tired and went to slp straight... zzz

todae is sunday. sunday again. sooo FAST. gosh.
tmr is monday again and stuff... zzz
stay at home todae and rot slowly at home

No comments: