Thursday, May 18, 2006

schooling as usual.
oh man. im really becoming the treasurer and abit like the assistant class rep.
oooo. means i need to be more responsible.
dont worry hongghee, i'll share the burden with you. haha

means i need to be extra careful with the money! haha

but thanks to the class for having no objections as me being the treasurer.
thankiex.

class as usual.
meow meow class is like we are puking blood, she is puking blood too.
hahahahhahaha. econs is too hard!!!!!!! =(

after sch went to far east to exchange the size of my skirt.
thanks to sheena honey for accompanying me xD
kc and weirong accompanied jy for his injection.
then kc n jy came to find us.
kc accompanied us to eat.
well.. is like practically rotting outside.
reached home at 9+.
bathe and start to do homework.

it's my first time that i REALLY do my hmwrk ok?
for the past few weeks, im just scribbling all over.
for today, i fnally really do my hmwrk~!!

sch have been 1 month already. it's fast!


Yusuke n hisato has been 22 today!! i wondered how they have turned like? =/
and happy birthday to my didi also xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HISATO AND YUSUKE. 22 ALREADY!!!

No comments: