Sunday, May 14, 2006

was out with liqi on friday..
to orchard and then esplanade.
walked around. and bought a skirt and a top from realm.
then i was standing at the 4th floor looking down at my classmates
and was showing who is who to liqi.
then wr kindof saw me and waved at me and also told kc to look up.
wah~ i tot they wont be able to see me.
so liqi said like '' u think everyone like u so cok eye ar?''
lols... =/
then went to york canvas to buy tops too.
oh yea man!!! i am getting my AAA cd real soon!
my nishi n atae!!!!!! <3

saturday.
out to esplanade with kelly, her bf, sheena,val.
we reached earlier so take a short walk first.
then kelly n her bf joined in...

then we went to eat at yoshinoya..
after that bought titbits and some alcholic drinks
to esplanade.
sheena n me dont drink de. hahaha. we're good!
val is super crazy and hyperactive man

then kelly need to go off and we accompanied her
to the mrt station cos her bf left for movie already.
somemore so late. so we accompanied her to the mrt
station.

then after sending them off, KC called and say they have reached.
so we went to find them.
so kc, jy and jy's fren called green dragon came
and then we chatted. till 2.
and we left.

sheena n val took my father's cabbie
while the guys went to find their own cabbie.
tiring~


so today i shall rest at home. xD

No comments: