Saturday, July 01, 2006

another week soon going to pass by ..
time flies so fast. so so so fast.

got back all my ica1 papers.
all passed. so am content already.
=)

collected my pay on thursday.
so treat nana n val eat long john.
then shopped around and then we went home.

friday.
slept for almost the whole day

then went to have a talk with him.
well.. turned out to be lame.

today...
also sleeping and doing nth much.
went out to find liqi.
SADDED!!!! my sec sch ezlink card kana retain
cos i ask for refund without knowing much.
hurhurhurhurhurhur T.T
my card!!!
my card!!
my card!!
='(
my card!!
kana retain!
hurhur....

then went to find liqi le
ate at ichiban sushi.
yummy~
im now a REGULAR customer of ichiban
always go there eat.
muahahahahah

then it's sometimes scary to walk home alone at home.
especially when u bump into those thai workers.
eeeewwwwwww

No comments: