Sunday, July 09, 2006

it's another sunday.
just just just cant imgine how fast time flies.
bonding wif each other grows and it's just only 2mth+ since sch opens. =D
i love my class! hahaha. lots of craps from my class. and i feel that we're the most united class. LOL
im crapping~

im being in the mood of being ARTISTIC. hahahaha
the passion for ART is here. lalala~
ive painted my own shoes. for some that still dunno. hahaha. i indeed paint my own shoes~!
hahahahaha
am content with my shoe. love it! :3

and well. i miss all my good old friends!
long time since we ever ever ever go out together.
liqi,shiqi,liting,huiqi,jiajuan,yvonne bla bla.
probably we shall really go out one day k?
and... aiya. to jiajuan,q ii ` and Qi. u all come out wif me then i treat u all nor
hahahaha. ICHIBAN boshi then!~ kakakaka ><

i want a new hairstyle and a color and a mp4 player soon.
well. am getting zen v plus this coming aug.
huiqi says it's no good.. really? =/
hahahahaha..

and plus. i just need another jumper to add into my waredrobe. so i can wear jumper to sch from mon to thurs! hahahahahahaha.
im in love with jumpers. :3

it's july already. cant imagine time jus pass so fast.
main exams coming and then it's the long long long holiday =D

No comments: