Thursday, August 31, 2006

haha. my '' never take aeroplane before'' club less and less people le. my dear wugui ( guishan) is flying soon le.
DONT FORGET TO BRING ME BACK SOMETHING HOR? hehehe =b

Been rotting at home like nobody's business. Eat , Sleep, Eat, Watch TV, Eat, Online. however, my brother is hugging my com and dating with his dearest maple. so can only get to use for a short while everyday. that's sad!

hahahahahahahahahhahaha.

went to watch a movie with liqi,shiqi and liting. long time ever since went out with them. and i cant stop eating! pastamania yummy yummy.
back home at like 9+ and im still eating. long john. oh mygosh. im gaining on some pounds for sure during the holidays! plus there's no more PE lessons and anything that can make me jump around. hahahahahahahahaha.

but anyway, i just loveeeee eating. =DDDDDD yummy!

got to find some programmes already. and huiqi, i will help u out in the lime market de =)

No comments: