Saturday, September 02, 2006




purikura taken with shiqi, liqi and liting. long time since i last taken purikura with them. too bad huiqi wasn't in )=

hoho. been eating and eating these few days. i need to go exercise le nor. LOL.
alright. thursday. ate curry almost the whole day at home =/
then friday was sakae buffet time. kakaka =3
then sat was erm? today.

rotting at home and slacking at home. think there's some worms inside my stomach that keep on making me hungry and tired. the moment i ate finish my brunch, i went back to slp AGAIN! oh goshhhh. =(
then after that wake up. wahahahahah. mum cooked curry veggie? this isn't really a gd sign afterall. it will just keep on attracts me! hahahahahaha. yummy!

i mean what's life for me? eating and just enjoying myself =D LOL
alright. im just crapping.
got to go out with panda to treat him his long waiting ice cream.
and go out with that bear san. he's too naggy na. =X
kakakaka~

then go watch movie with liqi.
and go out with my deardear and honey. lol!

No comments: