Sunday, January 28, 2007

looking back at photobucket backtracks.
lol.
lots of memories.
for once, im so sama-ing towards KYO.




bwahaha. that's the time.
=)

Dir en Grey is the soul.
they're powerful.

Shopping.
1st shopping with cookie.
and i got myself my first NIKE!
dated: 1st nike to me, 27january Sat.
bwahahaha.

then gotten myself a top n bottom from 2cm.
yep.
that's for all.
and a polo for my bro.
yeayyyy.

shopping. =D
happy day!=)

then slack at home as per usual.
slack while waiting for my turn to use the com.
my bro's keep playing his dear MAPLE! =_=
then i find my own stuff to do.
which is..

to eat and watch tv!
saturday is the night! with atleast shows for me to watch.














that's it!
bwahahaha.

been having the state of being dizzy.
T_T
im having some deadly disease.
我得了绝症。!!
and i tend to get full easily way before i finish my decent meal
then after my meal. i get hungry again. -_-''
我的妈妈啊!

then today!
sleep. eat. tv.
then out wif family.
to my aunt house.
was intend to find a doctor and hey, it's sunday.
so they closed early.

little maverick. my cousin's new born baby.















there's still lots of pic of him. by my cousin.
but i find this funnyy. LOL.
this is taken way back.
and now he going to be 4th month old.
so today when we visit him, it's like changed differently!
haha. but his two little hum hum on face is still there.
so watching him trying to talk is like so cute!
im just like watching in daze.
the way when he's trying his best to talk.
but in fact is like making lots of funny expressions and sound.
it's damn cute and funny. looking at how he's trying to talk.
humming and making those funny funny sounds and expressions.
once ooooooo-ing and once wana laugh and once wanna cry.

HAHAHA. he's soooo cute! >.< meals =""> 1 meal for dinner today!
MAC upsize nuggets meals and a decent dinner.
LOL
oh man!
and now. im full like anything. ANYTHING.
im so fat for now~ LOL.

sight at chinatown.
i like these kinda historical building. LOL












im gona full like anything.










Alright. that's abt it.
LOL.
time to run. cos it's a lengthy blog.
HAHAHAHAHA.

我爱他。
我们熟悉彼此。
所以,我们可能没有像以前那么
多东西讲。
但是,这是好事。
这代表着我们习惯彼此在身边了。
所以不说还是说都没关系。
=)
这是件好事哦。
<33

我好习惯他在我身边了。
在我身边提醒着我。
那个可以,哪个不可以。
=)
我好欣慰。
那么温暖。。

No comments: