Wednesday, January 03, 2007

SIMPLE is just what i want in life.
i dont hope for complications.
just simple and easy life will do.

plus simple happiness in it. ;)
im easily contented. yea.


Great that everything is fine and normal now. =DD
somehow i hope the normal will be
somehow or rather abit changed which is not completely like last time
that normal.
somehow the normal isn't fully like the normal last time
with 1% change.
hopefully with that minor being cancelled out.

whenever that minor happens, i cant stop but to think.
think of all area. which is like being me.
little questions u gave me or little theory u gave me.
i can ask tons of questions linking everywhere.

just a simple " this is the way to do it"
why is it this way?
is it possible for using other ways to do it?
why must we always use this way?
wad if one day this way to do it is wrong?
bla bla bla.

moviess. i cant stop but to think.


that's gona be a great great life.
that's gona help me alot.
that's gona assure me to assure myself.

no more inferiority, no more thoughts and thoughts.
no more sadness, no more nightmares.
no more moviess.

that minor means alot to me and i mind it though.
but, a tiny weeny sacrifice is ok and shouldn't be a problem
affecting me and i hope and pray so.

ahhh. why cant i think abit differently?
why i have a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different mindset from
the others that's aged 17++++++.
or probably 16++++
it's like im alone in north pole
while others are at the other end of me.
LOL

probably ive gotten an old mind.
chaste mind.

BUT,

im really glad.
so glad yesterday.

though i always catching no ball in time.
keeping quiet to slowly digest in case i've said smthg
using the wrong words.

well. it's great
and.

the child in me and heart haven't completely go away yet though
im gona be 18 this year.
it doesn't feel satisfied yet. so till this very moment.
im still very kiddish and wants simple things such a kid normally does.

LOL

im happy yesterday.
him = <3

No comments: