Monday, October 08, 2007

while i'm bathing, i thought of what to post on my blog.
im......... INSANE!

indeed, i am insane today.

to myself: stop being insane. CONTROL YOURSELF.
me: okay...

im feeling ...

worried, stressed, tired, sensitive, a lil sentimental,
emotional, nervous, crazy,fear from suspenders(LOL!),
sight of guishan(LOL again!), words-uncontrollably-coming-out-from-
my-mouth and insane today.

i totally cant help it and cant control it.

zzzz.

so my friends,
sorries. dont mind me for today of what i've done.
cause at the moment, i dont want what i've been doing.
i dont want you guys to mistook me so i got to explain.


SORRIES.

i guess maybe becos..........

i havent been eating much than my usual days.
i eat lesser then my average.

anyway, i felt delighted! :)
im a easily contented person.

im happy when i read my e-mail and saw a e-mail replied by
chocolates wang and hanleng post me a friendster comment.

WAHA HA.

:)

so conclusion: easily contented.

wish:

hope i'll be better tmr by having a better intake of food tmr.
so my friends wont suffer nonsense and weird attitude from me.

last note:

MACDONALD's had opened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's super super super nice and beautiful XD

and, RECEIVED timetable.
also, saw the TALL HUGE pile of lecture notes printed ready
at the printing shop ready for sales on next monday.

IT's NEW SEMESTER NEXT WEEK.
even though it dont feel like new semester next week as
we dont have any breaks.

Goody Nights,
:)

thanks to my friends that can stand my nonsense,
though i know in ur heart, u all mind alot and may complain
about it.

No comments: