Monday, January 28, 2008

read through a friend's journal.
she's aint in any good state as compared to mine.

she prayed everynight.
so do i.

im silly you can say.
everynight, i'll repeat this
" i hope that one day, there's a chance. im deeply in love."
before i go to sleep.
i hold on to that special thing tight in my hands close to my chest
while getting into sleep.

making impossible wishes.
how can i have you back?
what if i could have you back?
i really want to have you back.

panic-ed when i felt that i wasn't grabbing onto the necklace halfway
through my sleep.
woke up, search through the dark.
cant find.
panic, sudden rush.
luckily i managed to find it during the early morning.
holding tight to it and back to sleep.

transferring photos of him, drawings he drew into my phone.
flipping through msg-es like never ending.

is there any ways where i can show it to you again?

all these aside.
i want to study hard and exams to be over asap.

it wont be easy.

however, i managed to make it to a point where
i can still focus on studying.
through there's time when i just released my tear gland
while studying.

exam papers, just come to me.
i'll fight a battle with you.

No comments: