Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Climbing in bonds in the company.
good people around :)
building relationships with them.
but at the same time, more and more worried
that i may take them for granted and be less careful
in words and tone.

but well, there're GOOD people and now i TREAT outlook
express like my MSN.

HAHAHA!

lucky there's afew to keep me accompany in my email la.
make me look forward to read some emails.
:]

met with SARAH JANE at her block to pass her presents
and some crafty work i sew (fyi, i sew for the first time)
*proud of myself* though my skills still not very good

HAVE A SAFE TRIP MAN! :)

ok okay.
that's about it.

i'm still floating with no support.

my last present and card to him goes out with silence
without appreciations,thanks and so.
i dont even know how's it and if it's okay.
it's like a pre-break up gifts and presents
which i still thought i could make him happy.
not the money part that i feel wasted
is my effort i feel wasted.

No comments: