Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I start to feel the aftermath.
which is obviously super slow.

i feel empty without him around.
i feel lonely cause i got no one to talk to.
there suddenly got a fire missing.
that warmth coming round surrounds me is gone.

can you find me someone
that is tall,got fats,got warmth,faithful,100%true,
had few ex gf,loyal,mature thinking,able to scold when in wrong,
able to think far,practical,able to amend/edit the pave that i made
and someone that you claim is better than you?

can find me somebody like that for me?

i lost a major part in my life.

it's just so empty.

and maybe that's why im starting to get more sensitive in my
friendship. :(

badbad.

and soon to be able to VIEW THE LONG WAITING RESULTS.

so dont wanna blog anymore.
i want to focus on results part

cause please, this is my very first time that i got
no confidence at all.
thinking all negative starting weeks back.

OMGOSHENESJGEWFNDGJT

No comments: