Saturday, May 03, 2008

It's been a week since sch opens.
totally cannot get used to it.

omg.
becos its just too get used to the working situation and style.
everything is just so calm and slack and quiet around except
for the hectic workload.
other than that, it's just sitting down, air-con-ing, looking
at guys and doing your work.

HAHAHA!

school is damn crowded. trust me. OMG.
DAMN crowded.
pathway has turned into an expressway.
heavy traffic and fast motion.
LOL =p

so thinking of lunchtimes now,............
i dont even wanna go think about it.

URGH.

i want someone mighty.
a coollllllllllllll personnel. HAHAHA!

and unbearable weather these few days!
i think ever since going to end IPP that period or so
omg.
i think i can melt when put under the sun for just a little while.

the weather is making me so uncomfortable.
until i feellllllll like making myself feel damn cooling and cold and shiok.
but ice cream and freezy drinks is not in my list.

i guess.................. it's only air-con and pillows that is in my list.
HAHA!

to kill this bad weather~!

URGH!

and i guess maybe a cool guy can help me to kill this bad weather.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA
during my ipp, i dont feel hot cos got cool guy around.
LOL!
omgosh. lame-ing around.

okay dokay.

my hands are real itchy. im really wanna get A camera.
still really cant make up my mind on which to get. =/

been eating today.

I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE.

for a brighter future that i can eat even more,
i need to RUN like mad and exercise like MAD.


:)

cool guy please. HAHAHAHHAA

No comments: