Monday, May 26, 2008

THIS is SERIOUS.

while it's still my day, i hereby will post something out of random
and something filled with lotsa THANKS and etc.

LOL.

so it's filled with............. THANKS and THANKS filled with touched moments.
and the first person to wish me when the night strikes 12am and turns
26th is....................................................... HUIQI.

i was doing my daily routine of TV-ing and reading newspaper
engrossing in miami ink and LA ink until...
when suddenly she called and i was about to switch off my phone and went to bed.
i thought she wanna a ride the next day to school or smthg.

then. it turned out to be that she wished my Happy Birthday and at the moment
i totally forgot about it until she called me. LOL
(still cant get over miami ink's Ami and Yoji)

okay. THANKS to her. she really called at 12am. HAHA.
THANKS :)

then also thanks to friends that wished me that night when it's 26th.
:)

and then. this morning.
wishes again and yes, thanks to all that wished me good :)
while on the way to school, sheena tricked me and i nearly got tricked. -.-
she said there's no lecture but luckily just nice JACE msg-ed me
and so i asked her and yea, theres lecture.
LOL

then after school,
its celebration in school's mac canteen.
always heard people celebrating their friends' birthday with
the singing of songs with cakes etc etc etc and it seems a TREND in nyp.
and today, it's freaky my turn. LOL

lucky it seems that at that point of time, there isn't much people in the
canteen. HAHAHAHAHA
im grateful and happy but just like you know, shyyyyyy.
and i tried to hide my shy-ness. LOL
(i bet now some people who read this may laugh till fall off their chairssss)

and to gs: i should give a slice of cake to my OG. HAHAHAHAHAHA

then the candles is poweful. it never dies off. the flame just keep burning and burning
like campfire's burning.

then, afew shockness came after the blowing of candles:

1) something happened to Joby and I'm seriously shocked at that moment.
SHOCKED at THAT moment.
2) DEAREST SARAH JANE CALLED FROM GERMANY to wish me Happy
Birthday. (and due to the fact that she called, i think i didn't said a proper "thank you"
to Stephanie and Vanessa when they passed me the presents = [my bad])
you know.. chaotic moments at that point with the first shocknes came. =

so hereby, THANKS to Joby, YanQi, Vanessa and Stephanie for the thoughtful
presents and their time :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
(i like the presents :) )

and THANKS for those who stay for that short period of time in the canteen.
that is just way enough already :) , at least to me.

then yes. the following is for SARAH JANE:
HEY MAN. im TOUCHEDDDDDDDDD that you called in the morning over at Germany
to wish me happyyyyyyyyyyy birthdayyyyyyy :)
nice timing you called but was a little too noisy at that point of time.
THANKS to pjj too! for wishing me :) :)
help me say thanks to him when you see this okayyyyyyyyyyyyy?
THANKSSSSSSS and i miss you too :) HAHAHA
and ping-er misses you too. and i bet yanqi miss you too. HAHAHAHA
and yea.. you have me in your heart still. LOL. that you rmb my birthday.

moving onnnnnnn.

had lunch at ichiban boshi over at suntec.
i had sukiyaki. :)
and it's gossiping session as usual.
then presents.

and the moment when i opened the card,
i LAUGHED until I SERIOUSLY CAN DIE STRAIGHT AWAY.
THE UNCLE IS DAMNNNNN FUNNY AND CUTE
and the way i look at him, the more i wanna laugh.
i think now, i'll have the tendency to keep taking out the picture
and look at his adorable whole body and LAUGH away~~~

BIG CREDITS to TAN GUI SAN ar. :))))))))))))
you know my type of unclesssssssss

LOL.
and nich says he club in MOS -.-
GUI SAN,is it true?

LOL.

Great uncle. :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sooooo that's about it.
simple and yes, i enjoyed it :)
even though you may not do anything much
but atleast you showed a part of your face somewhere
or just dropping a sms or so..
i'll say a THANK YOU and i appreciated it. :]]

once again, it's not about the quantity but the quality.
:) simple and sweet.

thanks kelly for the present :)
thanks to joby, yanqi, vanessa and stephanie for the present as well


thanks to kuanwei,nich,linyu,hanleng, aaron,jianwei, guiSAN, sheena,
yiping and valeire for the presents and the cards esp the UNCLE picture.
^^b

and also

thanks to those who had wished me :)

it doesn;t matter how much you had done or so,
it's the sincerity that counts


:)


good night everyone......

may i continue to bring nonsense and craps and laughter and happiness
to everyone around me. LOL

it's back to homeworks, assignments and TV for now again.

the next time i'll blog about this will be next year.

but before i end this,

i got a serious NOTE/ MESSAGE to GUISHAN:
you said that you'll shower me with more love and concern for my remaining
poly life.
means after poly life and after we graduate, we wont be friends anymore?
guiSAN, that is saddening loh.
i'll go into depression loh.
that means that we wont be friends anymore after we graduate?
are you sure you can do without me? someone for you to bully?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please replyto my tagboard or drop me a sms ;) (LOL)

No comments: