Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Come on, get a life.
Officially the 1st week of holidays: no school, no work, nothing.
March will be my 1st month of idling life. :)


Exams just ended last week.
entering into the exam hall. From the big one(Sports Hall) to the small one(Tutorial Rooms)
and oh damn. i controlled well of the grumbling of my stomach till the very last day.
and i remembered that i wrote Curry flavour in my international marketing paper, NIVEA guy and NIVEA MAN as well as lip balm for guys for my international marketing paper.
last point: may all of us cleared and passed our papers with FLYING colours.



the photo-taking session organised by Marketing is GREAT!
we are a bunch of fun people, with the fun and nice lecturers. :)


and so, i've decided to apply for a place in Stirling. (:


Right now, i do claim myself to be busy, having a bunch of things to settle
A for application for U
F for fishing for a job
C for class's graduation stuff (:
C for class graduation chalet
S for simply slacking and relaxing my heart out
with friends, long-lost friends, etc etc. >:)
so do date me. simply because i have got TONS of time to spare for you and me to create bonding once again and catching up.






my class is as how it looked like above. we are a lovely bunch of market-ers :)
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
and no more formal wear with regular blisters. awwwww ):
i'll miss that.
no more panicking over presentations
awwwwww. i'll miss that.
no more rushing for projects till MORNING. awwwww. i'll miss the pain and the fruitful results i gotten.
last point: MK0604, please contact me regarding classfund matters or class graduation matters or class chalet matters. thanks! will update yo all once i got everything settled!
while i'm having my 10hrs or even more sleep everyday~

No comments: