Saturday, March 28, 2009

Results had been out.
Letter of Conferment and transcript had been sent to me.
so now, I am a Graduand :) :(

but currently, i am still job-less. Please drop me a job.
as i seriously need money and some experience ):
and it seems that i am not getting any responses after tens of resumes being sent out every weekday. :(

noooooooo. it cant be! *dramatic*

anyway, went to SAKAE and MINDS cafe with the so-called "Karma-ians" and it is our gathering after graduation :)

and money flew away from me once very very again.

and after 20 years, my dear old vintage refrigerator broken down.
one that accompanied me since I am a little kid. where every then and then, i always opened it for sweets, or just the feeling of the freezer or just sitting besides it and standing besides it when i am being punished by my father.

so now, let's welcome a new family member. brand new refrigerator HITACHI and my bro and me are really loving the new buddy with tender loving care. :)
it's powerful, freezy cold, ice maker. (pardon us cause i've been using a vintage one :) )

and then. i have got last thing to say of the night or the day.
the temperature is so high, and the weather is so so so so HOT today.

No comments: