Thursday, April 21, 2011

this is making me confused and filled with many doubts and question marks.
keying in data and variables is one thing, analyzing it is another thing.
but to analyze correctly and reading the rest results is never an easy task for me.

been looking and experimenting and trial-and-error with all the statistical tests under SPSS today and i almost went crazy in school's library. textbooks dont really helped me at this point, partly due to the fact that i feels sleepy whenever i starts reading, and secondly, they usually teach me how to calculate it manually.

oh please, i would really wish to have some market researcher or SPSS statistical experts offering their help to me, right now!

t-tests, chi-square, ANOVA
(come to me!)

i would really need to work hard for these 9 days, day and night, and hopefully be able to finish my thesis by; 29apr. gah. mission almost impossible.

No comments: