Monday, April 25, 2011

time flies, days wasted.

damn. i really dislike myself. because i wasted my weekends just like that.
"weekends" dont pain me, but the thought of "2 days" pains me. even half a day to me now is like so precious can. *stabs*
can someone just shake me up?
damn. dislike much.

and when i finally moved my butt; sit infront of my "office desk"; much anticipated in starting to work on something, i starts to feel very tired.
mind is wandering around, thinking of food, activities to do, my bed, finding a job, travelling.
damn. dislike much.

my eyelids are closing, my brain stop operating. stagnant. off for the night. shut down.
damn. dislike much

im going crazy. i shall not waste any second tomorrow when i'm in school or i will really kill myself.
irriated much.
damn. dislike much.

However, today's waste isn't fully meaningless (something to comfort me with; cousin's birthday!)

i understand how ones want have a bday celebration during a day that's special. so my time used for today isn't that bad..... (another thing trying to comfort myself)
and our entertainment of the night was watching the star awards. and was surprised that huangwenyong got into the top10 miraculously.

the next thing when im on my twiiter, my friends know my taste and tweet me much. hahahaha.
wooohooo.
like much.

as i blog, i feel more energtized. guess i am able to finish up my touchup on literature review.

gdnight, people.

No comments: