Friday, May 06, 2011

End of Dissertation; End of School Life

3rd May marked the end of my dissertation, my first ever thesis done in my life.
It was really a relief after everything was submitted. *phew*
I can even feel that Mr. Ng was so happy about it too as I had never ever see him in sucha good mood before; atleast to me.

I do admit I did not put in my 100% into this thesis, so I would not comment or complain much if I can just pass and graduated with a Honours Degree. Wait a minute, for the period i wasn't sure what's mine degree about. Arts or Science?

The end of dissertation; everyone looked shag and I really meant it. pale faces; sleepy eyes; eyebags and whatever you can associate with tireness and stress. Health was definitely not in a good state; Jiajia was down with stomach flu and everyone's so sleepy!
so it's really time to put down everything, relax abit before we carry on with our journey.

so definitely as usual, we went out despite being sleepy to town for lunch and movie. AS USUAL, we always have things to laugh about. CHINESE GHOST STORY. okay, it was just funny because there is practically no movies around this time already.

Speaking of that, the end of dissertation would also mean that my university life is coming to an end; end of schooling life. Holla, i see work coming into my life real soon. *waves sadly*

I am so contradicting. when we were all studying, we hope for work; for money. but when i had everything submitted and i thought to myself. that this time round, it is really gg to be the last, no more studying, no more school and then it's really working life. May to September, free period, i cant say it's holidays but perhaps a trial period to try out experience in the working world while waiting for the final lap- graduation.

this is no joke; i felt sian. school is so much enjoyable esp with the right clique around. we just have fun almost every moment in school. ahh, so irritating.

So these few days, I had been spamming emails with my resumes. my internet explorer's windoes are filled up with all jobs postings. so eager for a work yet im choosy. there's many worries that i worry about: the environment; the jobscope; the people; everything........
:( irritating once again.

How i wish i can get an environment just as like when im in CSIS citibank. everyday is fun and i totally look forward to work everyday, despite just being an admin. and srsly, i even enjoy working overtime when i was there.

complaining much.. back to reality. I AM STILL CONTINUING with my job search.

and i think i srsly hardly went to job agency; huiqi can proved so. haha. im SORRY~

alright, wish me luck for a well-deserved paying job with nice environment and nice people and hopefully, i can have enough fund to travel during september. :)

1 comment:

liqi said...

OMG... you are back bloggin!!!
I will get back and blog tooo.... i realise blog is the only good way for my to explode myself!!! =D