Saturday, May 07, 2005

blogger are weird. having problems sometimes.arwwf~!
exams week. had practical on thursday.first time we are having practical exam and it's kinda weird i can say.scary?uhmm.not sure.jus did it nor.cus it's our FIRST time.

then friday had chinese paper.stressed up.arwff!had the paper together in the hall.bought my turtle toy along to the examination hall (= paper was still ok and i hope i did well.. and then after the paper,wp sms-ed me and say he saw my turtle 0.O omg!saw my turtle.zzz. i cant even see far far,all i saw was small little red figure but yet he could saw me somemore my TURTLE toy. dotx.=.- sms-ed me and told me why exam still bring turtle and jus wondering how come his eyesight soo well. got spied during exam time. =/ god!

then after that intend to go down to orchard.but got home was kinda tired.then i kinda over slept.woke up,haf a bathe then went to meet liqi and go lot 1. she wanna go buy some notes and stuffs.then kinda troubled over wad to eat in the end -delifrance. we're like rich person lidat but the truth is i was soo broke now )= then bought many yummy food stuff and went home.took the whole trip of lrt.lolx.i got nth better to do.

today is saturday.jus rotting at home.was intend to meet him today but i dun feel well.so perhaps tmr.nice cooling weather now (= so great.feeling cool and great (= had a nap just now and i din started to study for my ss yet.well.. tonight then.

No comments: