Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Examination week starts tomorrow and i havent started reading up.cant imagine im taking my o's this year and im still slacking away..=/chinese lessons got said again.zzz.is not my fault.my chi deprove only this year.cus she slack making me slack as well.=/ die! arwwfff~ then during poa,wp walked passed our class but i din notice carefully.then pe din do anything at all today.ended up talking in class wif serene they all and i was kinda busy copying some work + doing chemistry. my studies was in a very very dangerous n unstable state.=/ die *.-then lessons lesson lessons.was sooo humid during chem lessons.no WIND at all.busy fanning myself.lolx.then after school went to plaza to eat at yoshinoya.then went to popular and go home.cus stomach cramp=/then reach home listen to x's songs. soothing (= hafda go offline early today.cant slack anymore na.. haix.)=

No comments: