Thursday, May 26, 2005

didn't went to school today. as wasn't feeling that well+bad mood )=
so rested at home today. it's my Birthday today. but well, it seems to be a very very NORMAL day to me. sadded na. haix.)=

thanks to adrain,vicki,apple,khairun,koala,yvonne and wuiping yesterday for the bday greetings they gave me (=
and thanks to liting,minjun, yiyi,shuting,"sukebe"[forgot her name.uhoh],azizan,charlotte,teckseng,sharon and hongjin and patrick. (=

really thanks for their greetings.i've listed them all down and hope i din miss out anyone =p haha. really thanks to them (= and they are in order of whose the earliest to send me. lolx. im lame =.-

din do anything much today. sleep and then nth le. wasn't in a mood today. )= but am okay later in the evening which is just only. sad sad sad )= but am happy to receive many ppl's greetings (= esp minjun's card! so sweet. (=

birthday doesn't seems really special. it's still a very very normal day. haix. but now feeling better (=

-yesterday-
god. yesterday was a unlucky day n full of disaster. serene and my blood vessels dunno burst how many during chi lessons. zzzzz. long story and dont wana talked abt it. unsulted me. god! arwwwff~! guuuuuu~
besides chi, all are okay as lessons are relaxing. got to watch SYF concert in the hall then ngee ann poly talk. got bored in the end then use the pencil to draw on my shoes =p till like shit lidat. fuuu- fuu-. then played tic tae toe on my shoe. haha.

No comments: