Tuesday, February 14, 2006

fully 100% CONTENTED.
well, shall not elaborate and i should say im happy with my results.
B'cos i've passed my maths! and surprisely,i've passed my POA even though i didn't even bother to study it. could have done better for my English and Combined Humanities but well, i've passes everything.

now, let's just pray hard that all of us could get into the courses we want to!=) *cheers*
man, i really really really wanted and hope to get into the tourism and hotel management at SP! gosh.... *pray real hards* i really wanted to get into that course. Hope i'll be one of that 80 students. =S

to those who didn't get the marks they wanted or have not done really well, dont give up and continue to work hard. (= it's still NOT the end!


friday gotten results. was late for sch. haha, or should i say i PURPOSELY went sch late =X! hehe. then at night went to bt. panjang plaza with liqi to discuss the courses. lols, but that day, i havent even started thinking cos i only got tourism course in my mind. i love tourism =3.

then shopped there until all shops are closing. =.= not fun~

SATURDAY.

huiqi and liqi came to my house and huiqi wanna bai nian. lols. practically doing nothing much at my house. my house is boring can. not much things to do. lols.
(P.S: huiqi and liqi, sorry ar.. my house kinda messy and boring)
then they went off at evening time. and my bro and my cousins are going off to lot1 for dinner. told them i want dinner too and they say ok and will buy back. in the end, i received my dinner at 10pm. =.=

SUNDAY
yeay! last day of Chinese New Year.
was rotting and slacking in the morning. was sleeping like a pig. so tired! then ate tangyuan. yummy, that's one of my favourites since young. lols!
then went out to meet liqi at 7+. wooohoo, went to esplanade to watch fireworks. before making our way to esplanade, we went on a night shopping rush. lols. was rushing to buy pizza, then going to giant to grab drinks and titbits. on the way, we were "sucking" our hot mocha. me and my funny pronouncations. was actually ordering hot cocoa in the end mocha.=.= anyway, it's nice! (=
then im carrying the 1.5l of mineral water and we make out way to esplanade. we did what the normally clever students did. lols. and realise they are really clever. they dont usually j-walk the way ppl normally do. hahahaha. only liqi and me understands.
my gosh! the fireworks display is splendid. so so so so beautiful and nice. i really love it! woah~
the stars shape one and the heart shape one. really really really nice. =3
(i wonder why huiqi dont really like to watch them =/)

then we ate our pizza and chatted over there. actually we could stay overnight that day but my stomach didn't help me at all. was having stomachace over there =X and went to the toliet twice. then,am afraid the toliets will close after a certain time. lols. but we did chatted quite alot over there until 2+ and then just nice my father was bringing somebody home at tiong bahru so came to bring us home. then went to bt. gombak's coffeeshop for a while cos my parents wanna eat? lols. haha, lucky liqi dont mind following me and my parents for a while. im scared that she'll mind. so got home at 3+ and i slept at 4.

MONDAY
ive got no printer! spoilt. so have to go to liqi's house to register. but i need to thanks jiajuan also. (= then after that, went down to wheelock for interview. the person need to see our certs as well and then said that will call us by evening.

then we went to taka to find liting. even though taka's environment is strict but i love there. =3
lols. then went to eat. stomach not very stable so i didn't eat. haha. bought many meiji chocolates and biscuits. =)

then huiqi went off first and liting and liqi went to john little to help find liting's blouse. i accompanied huiqi to take her bus then i went to heeren alone to buy presents. bought $40 heeren vouchers. then off i went home.

No comments: