Sunday, February 19, 2006

who can i actually call my best friend?
how many whom i can actually considered them as my good and best friends where i can totally rest my mind and not to think always and worrying always everytime in a while?

ive gotten good frens and people that ive knew and chatted with.but who can actually willing and considered to be my good fren? =/

i knew they treated me as their friends but am i up to that level called good? lols.
over-sensitive me.

i really need someone whom i can call as my best friend and i really need good friends.

up till now, i dont think i can really have one best friend?

well,ive got good friends but everytime, i cant help myself but to think what if they'll just walk out of my life and be with their other best friends? then,afterall, im just someone when they are free,they'll find me or when i called them out.

sometimes i cant help myself but to worry that i'll do something that they dont like,that they hate and ive done something that make them angry. i'll worry when they didn't call me out to play or when they didn't reply my sms-es for too long.

ive got no life i've realised.

i just hope i can have many good friends who will call me out to play.

im bored at home.=.=

and i'll start to think and worry.

why they didn't reply me? they dont like me anymore? they find me irritating? they go out with other friends and dont bother abt me any longer?

i hope. i dream. i hope friends will contact me and oftenly call me out.

FRIENDSHIP is my main factor in life where i see it as importantly as my life. it's like a power station that motivates me to go on with my life to carries out seeing colours in life.

arwwww. i guess i've think too much.

but well, people who read this. call me out oftenly and do not abandon me.

i mean friendship always make me worry and think hell lots and i just cant rest my mind.
is like if my frens didn't contact me for 3 days. i'll start to worry.

i really need friends that will oftenly call me out. be it dine out or hang out at the library.

No comments: