Sunday, February 26, 2006

SUNDAY! and im still working. hahahaha
hey, today is like so so so little people compared to ytd can. lols! so relax!
im late. lols.. so poor sebas got to stare into space before i reached.

zzzz. stomach pain in the morning. =.=
alright, atleast im better after that.

then is like very few people. so we kept on chatting. then i kept saying sebas love aunties! lols. until he nearly cant stand me. =p then chat and chat and chat. and he showed me photos. those lame lame photos. what his friends climbing coconuts trees and his hamster. =.=

and demand him to show me his 7 hamsters pic. lols!
anyway, work today is much much relaxing compared to other days.

and the CC auntie told us that both of us look alike or like look quite the same. =.=
and then she told me she go anywhere also can spot me cos of my sneakers! hahahaha
striking limegreen sneakers. love it! lols. =3

No comments: