Friday, September 29, 2006

Great philosphy stayed in my blog for days. haha.
hasn't typed that long before i guess. HEH.

anyway, have started working since monday. hectic. so aint coming online often now.
shag.tired and boring.

still at FarEastPlaza level ONE.
pushcart. can find me outside hula&co. that side de pushcart (=
when u're free, do drop by and accompany me kill my boredom!!
hahahaha.

really is bored sitting down there, waiting for customers.
And practically, im just daydreaming when there's no customer coming.
can u imagine? DAYDREAMING all day longgggggggggggg..

shag shag shag.

and seriously, i dont know how to handle customers that keep on insisting on having discounts. HAIS. =(


alright, got to go off soon.
cant wait for my pay. shopping spree then. everyday sitting down at fareast plaza, seeing people carrying different shops' bags. omgosh~ the paper bags looks nice and tempting! hehe.
gona have a shopping craze soon when i gotten my pay.

anyway, mid-autumn festival is coming! anyone wana celebrate? ;)
and hope everything will be okay to huiqi's family.
<3>

haha. both are working like zombie though.

No comments: