Sunday, September 24, 2006

Prove Me Wrong Please.

#1. i've broken my promise that i make to myself.
( maybe i fall into that trap too fast, way too fast. and that's true that time tells everything.)
#2. it's so different now. Then & Now. omgosh. if i could choose, i rather we be like last time.
(and i mean it. i prefer the way he talks&behave last time. BUT, not really now)
#3.Probably im just not letting myself have a chance, being narrow-minded.(as that may just be a small small part of the whole picture. one small area been infected and maybe it'll just stop spreading?i hope so seriously.maybe i should judge it overall as a WHOLE.)
#4.i really wonder.. *paused for a second* What really does a relationship mean eh? What makes up of a RELATIONSHIP? hmmm. what is included in it and consist of? ( besides the old time usual ones, because both love each other and there' love. because they wanted to be together and taking care of each other.) What else? hello?!
#5.Seriously, there's no problem about feelings. it's the matter of the future. and whether to sank in deeper for the future that i can somehow predict.
#6.I praying hard for just a simple and sweet one. innocent too. It isn't really a demand. Im not greedy. I just somehow hope for that.

peace. xD *smiles*

what a philosphy. hehe.

Happiness X Unhappiness

can anyone just define to me what is Happiness and what is Unhappiness. Im really in a dilemma now.
Well, at least for now, i know what i want to do next time for my career. =) have friends too.
and arwf. to be frank, this isn't really enough to be me happy and gona last till im old.

please please please. due to the long years of me bottling up everything. (woah, i guess the ocean near my hse is full of BOTTLES with my dearest name written on it. From: tomato To: no one? unknown.) this make me a numb person.
sad to say, i really dunno what is happy. perhaps ive lost feelings on how to be happy.

but seriously speaking, im always happy when im with friends and i do enjoy every moment of it. i swear to the king of tomato land. yeayea.

anyway. that's it.
im someone with no morning and afternoon.
but to be frank, despite all that.
i still <3>
and famous amos cookies taste great! all time favourite. =D


No comments: