Thursday, October 05, 2006

IM JOBLESS. it's kinda last minute though. $%^$#^.
my plans gone~. happy for nothing. =( *stamp feet*
arghhhhh.

my boss informed me that the cart ended at 30sept on the day itself. (v_v')
='( no job no job no job anymore = no money no money no money!

no money for shopping! ARGH ARGH ARGH.

=(


in the end, i only worked for 5 days. -.-
allllright. atleast i ve worked for 5days.

WENT out with qiqi today. ahahahahahaha.
sorry na, i was LATE by abit. lol.
then went to ''aim''stuff. toooo bad, ive only got single digit in my bank. so i cant shop much.

walked ard fareast, then cine cathay. bought a top to goes with my cat sleeve. okay, it looks weird and make me look fat as if im pregnant. WHAT IF. but nvm, i dont deny that im fat. =D

so hack, i'll just wear it =). LOL.

then accompanied her took her bus.

and BACK HOME.

eeeeee. he looked beng beng now =P

No comments: