Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Music Currently Playing In My Player- LIV-FLY =)


WORK! WORK!
but only for 3 days.Bcos my boss last min cant find ppl for afew days.

gona work at tampines mall.
on the :
19 october 2to10pm
22 october 10.30amto10pm
24 october 10.30amto6pm


for the sake of money, of course i got to take up that job. haha.
Alright,enough of my crapping.

Just Oh Please, it's really hard to maintain both side well. Sometimes it's hard seriously.Just so hard.

2nd day of lesson.but it seems so long.
the stats method lecturer,is so strict!really very scary.haha,but her jokes are funny.
and please, ive already forgotten to bring my specs for 2days.*reminding myself to being specs*
ended lesson at 1.00pm.

went to walk around for someone's present. and i bought some japanese pens and notepad. =)
then home sweet home. i got to SAVE UP seriously. got to spend on notes somemore. hais. =(

I'm really tired somehow.

No comments: