Friday, October 13, 2006

okay, i DO NOT get used to my new hair.
based on my hair condition, i cant go back to perming. cause it'll just add on the damage.

my hair is already very dry and damaged. then cant perm )=
then guess undergoing treatment + rebonding to make it more tidy then. SINCE i cant have MESSY hair. jiu suan le.

might as well go for rebonding. so i no need fan over hair for the moment now.
and i seriously LOOKS weird with my this hair now. cause im used to having messy and permed hair.

so i went on wednesday. they gave me the shiseido rebonding package+treatment.

okay, so let's wait then. (sijia, u mind anot ma? like you straighten i also go straighten =/)

sad with my hair. LOL.
means now i got to COMB my hair.
anyway, am busy since tuesday. no time for proper meal )=/
for a stupid interview. many loopholes that lead me to think it's conning us!
LOL.

okay, no energy to elaborate more le. tired already.=.=

No comments: