Saturday, December 02, 2006

FINALLY,
econs ica and stats ica is down =D

econs ica is abit like duh...... =_=
just hope for a pass. i know and i saw guishan struggling. somemore we gotten the same color paper! haha.

after econs. got to stay back for POM lecture. wasn't listening throughout. daydreaming. brain jammed and cant focus on lesson lar.

then out to chinatown with kelly, val and nana for a while. accompanied them shop. and those buildings attracts my attention. though they think im mad somewhere seriously.

left chinatown.
met up with father at the lakeside. then back home for awhile. cause still got to fetch my grandmother. so rest at home for awhile. then fetched my grandma and off to my aunt hse and ROT.

working tmr. and my another boss asked me if i could work for her at baby shop tmr. LOL. too bad it clashed. so yea, still at woodlands tmr. a weird place =X

No comments: