Friday, December 29, 2006

hooorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
finally i can load blogger page!
and the speed is out of my expectation - it's kinda fast!
hahahahaha.

stopped at the fact that it's over 25th.
hmmmm. few days left before moving into 2007.

it's been a good year so far.
and hope the coming new year will be a better one =D

not much happened so far this year.
except the fact that i've gotten my first ever job
during the beginning of the year.
following my boss' promotions until right now still =)

work at taka brought lots of fun. maybe bcos it's my first job.
then, was like slacking away everyday that time.

then,
gotten my 2nd job ever during february.
that's when i work all the way until my poly starts =D

well,
i can say that so far, all the jobs ive gotten is great!
the 2nd job makes me know more around my surrounding.
=)

then, start of another new life.
which is.. ive entered the poly.and it's NYP somemore.
make new friends =D
and it's cool.

and then.........
poly life continues till now.
hahahahahaha.

hence, this year is short and simple.
without much happened . =)
and i dun wish for anything to happen too.
except for those good ones obviously.haha
*glad*

and so,
i hope all my friends and people around me
will have a great year coming up.
with laughters and happiness filling them all year round!
;)

alright. guess ive got nth to blog abt alr. haha

No comments: