Tuesday, December 19, 2006

freak. i seriously offended the mosquitoes. LOL

found my left eye swollen the very moment when i see myself in the mirror.
freak.

it's SWOLLEN ok?
it's like my vision became smaller, my eyes became smaller, and my left eye became single eyelid! HAHAHAHA.

woke up quite early today.
yeayy =D *happy for myself*

breakfast.
then met up wif c.m.<3 to town.
carry on with present buying.
afew more left to go.
including his.

and slowly, gradually, my eye becoming better and better! phew~

and tada~
watched Midnight Sun(taiyo no uta) at the cathay.
alright, first movie at the cathay =D
then then then then then..
the girl did died in the end. LOL

then then then then then then, after the movie.
it's like pouring like hell.
indeed, rainwater is so FREE of charge~

started raining heavier and heavier.
and it rained even more heavier when we were at esplanade.
it's so FREE flow~~~~~~~

u can just take as much rainwater as u want!
for ur plants, flowers, washing of roads and stuff. kakakakaka~
FREE FLOW~

home sweet home.
and argh. lightnings~ thunder~
and my cough is making me having those blood like taste within my throat. =.="

alright.it's still raining outside!
tata~
















No comments: