Sunday, February 24, 2008

HOT SUNDAY i must say.
:
it's HOT peopleeeeeee.

weird feeling~

and it's monday once again TOMORROW.
oh gosh.
i dreaddddddd cause of the workload.
i dreamt and i can see the workload is piling up and
coming towards me already. :[
saying hello to me alreadyy.

Anyway, went to spend a day at the sentosa ytd.
out to the NATURE. :] yea man!
then later in the night to cafe del moar.


it's s e n t o s a day.

nothing special over at the cafe del moar.
it's just like some hang out place at the beach :]
with beds and daybeds around.
maybe cause it's nighttime already
and that the toliet has shower rooms.
hahahaaaa.

simple day at the sentosa.
nice scenery.
and so, i cant wait to get my camera in my hands SOON.
:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]


okay, aftermath is i think i gotten myself some heatstroke or
smthg lidat. -.-


i just feel like eating tons of COLD WATERMELON,
COLD FREEZY DRINKS and stuff.
NO FOOD for me these few days.
just feed me with all the cold stuff.
hahahaaaaaaaaaa.
:]


yea. :]
cool people.























No comments: